Skincare Training -4- Men
Bob C. Mah
urth Skin Solutions for Men, Founder / President
Healthy skin requires a little investment in time and effort to yield a hearty return. Fortunately for all of us, maintaining a fresh and fit looking mug requires only a few minutes a day and using the right skin care products. Here are four essential steps to train for healthy and fit skin.
Regardless of what your skin type is, cleansing is important. Cleansing helps to remove impurities, sweat and oil deposits from the skin that can some time clog pores.
- Choose a natural mild cleanser with no added fragrance or color. urth's Face Wash is a natural mild cleanser that cleans without over stripping the skin of its natural oils.
- Cleanse in the morning to wake the skin and start the day clean and fresh.
- Repeat at night to remove the daily dirt and grime so the pores can breathe while you sleep.
This might sound foreign to you, but it is IMPORTANT and far less complicated than you think. Your skin is the largest living organ on your body which means that old cells die and new ones form. It is necessary to remove these dead cells in order to reveal the healthy skin underneath. It is by far, the quickest way to revitalize your skin. Choose a gentle Scrub that will not over strip the skin.Exfoliate once or twice a week to keep your mug looking healthy.
- Let the scrub do its job. Be gentle when using a scrub on your face. Use circular motion to move the scrub around your face and neck for about 30 seconds. Do not use too much pressure or it may cause redness on the skin. urth's Scrub is natural, gentle, and infused with pure essential oils to cleanse and nourish the skin.
- If you shave, exfoliating before shaving will help prep your face for a smoother and closer shave. Not to mention it will also help minimize razor bumps.
- Finally, remember to exfoliate the rest of your body. Use a nylon exfoliating cloth or a body scrub in the shower keeps the skin on your body looking healthy, clean, and fit.
There is a wide range of shaving products out on the market. Choose your shaving lubricant wisely and follow proper shaving procedures to ensure an Amazing Shave.
- I prefer shave creams that are infused with essential oils to protect and soothe the face. urth's Shave Formula soothe, protect, and heal.
- When possible, shave after a warm shower. Otherwise, rinse your face with warm water, then place a warm towel (wash cloth) over shave area for about a minute to soften the facial hair and open up the pores.
- Use a natural badger hair shave brush to work-in the shave cream and help lift the hair for a closer smooth shave.
- Finally, use a clean razor, shave with the grain of hair, and rinse the razor often.
Hydrate and Protect
- Using a Face Balm SPF 15 everyday to hydrate and protect is the best anti aging defense. Use a balm infused with antioxidants and vitamins daily to nourish and protect.
- The skin around your eyes is delicate and requires more attention. Use an under eye moisturizer to hydrate and minimize appearance of wrinkles. Apply gently and do not pull the skin.
- Use lip protection with an SPF 15 to safeguard your lips from chapping.
- Reapply Face Balm at night before bed.